About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been together for over eight years now and married for more than two of those years. We have a great puppy named Lily. One of these days when plan on adding kids to the mix, but for now we're looking for new jobs and to pay off some debt.

Bryan and Abbey: Our Daily Expressions!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Post

Welcome to our very first blog posting. I decided that while Bryan and I are at home with lots of free time that I would start a blog. Pretty much everyone I know already has a blog going, so we're pretty behind the times! My thought is that this can be an outlet for us as well as a little window into our lives for our friends and family. Since this is just day one, I'm going to try to keep this posting short.

As many of you know, Bryan and I are both jobless right now. Bryan has been without work now for about 6 months and I have been jobless for a little over a month. We are both trying very hard to find work, but there's really not much out there right now. We've both been able to find things that we qualify for, but the pay is too low. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I believe in us both enough to think we can find good jobs without having to settle for making $20,000 a year less than we were before.

Until that point, we have been struggling to make ends meet. SO...I think we are going to move in with Bryan's dad for awhile to help save on some money. Lawrence here we come!! I'm a little nervous about living with family again, but I know it will be good for us in the long run. Plus, Bry has really missed Lawrence. This will give him the chance to spend time will old friends and his family.

Okie doke...that's enough rambling for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment