Happy President's Day everyone! I don't really having much to report today. Bryan and I are still job searching...without much luck. I think we're both hoping that we can find something decent in Lawrence, at least to last us a little while. I'd prefer to be working there if that's where we're going to be living. At this point, I'd be willing to take a job around KC and make the commute. We're not exactly sure on the date that we'll be moving, but I'd guess it'll be about one month from now. Bryan and I went out to his Dad's house last week and helped him paint our rooms and bathroom! At least we'll have a freshly painted place to live in!
We didn't really do anything for Valentine's Day, just went to his Mom's for pizza and movies. So we decided to go out to a movie yesterday (He's Just Not That Into You) instead. As we were walking into the theater we passed the president/ceo of the company that just laid me off...kinda awkward!!
So that's about it for now...back to the job hunt!
Have a great week!
About Me
- The Funk's
- Bryan and I have been together for over eight years now and married for more than two of those years. We have a great puppy named Lily. One of these days when plan on adding kids to the mix, but for now we're looking for new jobs and to pay off some debt.
Bryan and Abbey: Our Daily Expressions!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah you have a blog!! I love reading blogs so keep the posts coming! Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you find a job soon!!
ReplyDelete